A quick recommendation

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

matt_wilby

Reaction score
I managed to buy a couple more Brevis at the weekend, from a company called Maidenhead Aquatics in Northants. I can see why they got Cichlid retailer of the year in PFK. The moment you walk in you are confronted with a huge Malawi tank that looks awesome! The majority of their stock is Cichlid based but they also have the usual stock you would expect to see at your LFS.

I was left drooling at the variety and health of the many species they stock!

If you are looking for a Malawi or Tanganyikan tank, and if you live near me they are a great place to start.

Just thought I'd share that with the community!

:D

Matt

Hi ya,

Just thought id say ive been to several of their shops. They have two in South Wales where my b/f gets his fish from. They have some fantastic fish dont they?

I've just been looking on their web page and it says the Northants one is open early this year. Is that the one u visited and has it opened early then. May seem strange me asking as i've been talking bout Wales but i live in Cambridgeshire!! :sad: But soon to be moving to Wales hopefully to be with him!! :fun: :D :fun:

Ta

Hi Dede!

They are the best I've seen yet! But I'm still in that discovery stage of finding new stores. Next stop is the goldfish bowl in Oxford. Anyone been?

Yeah the website is a bit confusing. There is a new store opening at some point soon, but the store I went to is at Harleston Heath garden centre (01604 592044).

Enjoy!

Matt

Cool, cheers for that. Ill probably pay a visit this weekend. Im always on the look out for new stores too!! Been round many as probably most people have. Ive yet to find many good ones round this area thou. -_-

Dede

:wub: TOP CICHLID SHOPS IN THE NORTH :wub:

Hi all, anybody up north should try either pennington aquatics nr Wigan, or in the liverpool area, brownmoor lane nurseries, crosby. Sandra at brownmoor is wonderful, nothing is too much trouble, is very knowledgable, and gives after sales service second to none. VERY highly reccomended. Her stock isn't the cheapest, but superb quality though, and she doesn't bulls~*t. oops..sorry.

Most reactions

Back