afireinside A Shrine To Madness Joined May 28, 2005 Messages 2,786 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Fargo, ND Jul 2, 2008 #1 What exactly is the difference between a USA gallon and a UK gallon? I looked on the forum, but I didn't find anything. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, but could someone answer my question? Thanks.
What exactly is the difference between a USA gallon and a UK gallon? I looked on the forum, but I didn't find anything. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, but could someone answer my question? Thanks.
C Corleone Fish Herder Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 1,779 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location mid-Michigan Jul 2, 2008 #2 1 US gallon = ~0.83 UK gallons.
afireinside A Shrine To Madness Joined May 28, 2005 Messages 2,786 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Fargo, ND Jul 2, 2008 #3 Well that answers my question! Thanks!