A Legendart Animal Is Been Discovered

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

M.R Otter

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ladys and gentlmen meet the chupakabra it had been discovered in texas here is a link but be aware, it is ugly and nasty eww..........here is a link to see it...http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/09/01/roldan.chupacabra.KSAT?iref=videosearch

i was this on the news...looks more like a dog with a realllly bad case of mange to me(or even just one with no hair for whatever reason)...we shall see what the DNA says.

i was this on the news...looks more like a dog with a realllly bad case of mange to me(or even just one with no hair for whatever reason)...we shall see what the DNA says.
what are you saying?! you are that guy in the news?........don't worry I believe you :shifty: I do agree it does look like a dog or maybe a cayote.

google a mexican brred dog nicknamed a Xolo...that is what it is. fun nevertheless!

LOL...i reread my post...see, fixing typpos is important...i SAW this on the news..lol

Isn't a chucacabra the legendary goat sucker of old mexican folklore???...like a demon werewolf that sucks the blood of goats??...yet another big foot here i think,lol....

I'm going to leave this thread open for the moment, but unless the discussion turns more scientific, it doesn't really belong here.

Most reactions

Back