trout_pout
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2004
- Messages
- 378
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Cardiff, Wales, UK (not australia)
1) I've read that you are supposed to soak bogwood overnight. Do you soak it in warm water or cold?
2) I have "silk feel" plants and it's very hard to get the algae off them once its on. Can algae grow on pure plastic plants? (if so is it very easy to wipe off?)
2) I have "silk feel" plants and it's very hard to get the algae off them once its on. Can algae grow on pure plastic plants? (if so is it very easy to wipe off?)
so someone please correct me if I'm wrong
but I was told to soak it in a bucket for about a week to stop the water in your tank getting a browny tinge






