99P Ipod Touch...

They wanted a refund as it has a few scratches on the front and back however although this was stated in the listing, they filed a dispute therefore I have no option but to give them a full refund.

It is now in a fully operational state as I reset the firmware back to what it was when I got it. It is a 8GB 3rd Generation iPod Touch.

:)
ok im very interested in this although the 8gb might not be enough so ill have to choose what albums i put on it with care :lol:

can you post a few pics with the scratches please?

what would be the best deal on it i can pay immediately if the damage isnt too bad and the price is right :hey:

Previous eBay listing description

Here for sale is an 8GB 3rd generation Apple iPod touch in a perfect working condition.

Included in the sale:
-8GB iPod Touch
-USB cable
-Pouch

The iPod Touch was originally purchased as a birthday gift but has been rarely used, which is clearly a great benefit. There are 2 minuscule dents on the back of the iPod but these can only be seen at a certain angle under a light as they are so small. Unfortunately, there are also a number of small scratches on the reverse side of the iPod and a few on the front however the iPod is in a perfect working state. Obviously, the iPod Touch is restored to factory settings.

Please bear in mind the postage is free of charge however I will have to pay £5.50 to issue you with the swift "Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day" service.

If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Photos

imag0085jv.jpg

imag0094i.jpg

imag0089x.jpg

Ermm, I don't know. :unsure:

Generally I'm rubbish at giving prices and tend to ask people what they would pay for things or simply auction things off on eBay. :lol:

That's a reasonable offer and I think I would snap it up if I was in a rush to buy something online like I was last night. I think my best bet however, would be to put the item on eBay again and see what happens.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280632169891&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you win, I will give you a £10 discount ;)

Sorry but you actually dont need to give them a refund.

I'm having a massive case opened against me because of supposed 'nonpostage' even though I did post it.

(She gave me the wrong address, i didnt keep the receipt. She wants a refund, I dont want to be out of pocket!)

Ultimately, you said there were scratches on it, and provided pics, so therefore they knew what they were buying, and so have no grounds on which to demand a refund!

Ebay and PayPal always take sides with the seller though, so what would have happened if I refused is they would tell the buyer to return the item and then take the money from me. Ultimately, I decided refunding them would be the easiest option.

I got £85 for it in the end :hyper:

You should ask ebay to remove that neutral comment, if you said it was scratched on the listing then the guy is completely lying.

I'm just going to leave it, neutral isn't too bad and he stated that I gave a refund. I'm glad I've seen the last of the troublesome iPod to be honest! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back