8 Litre Nano (Guidance Needed)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattyeatsmatts

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Saw this and thought, hey it could be a nice shrimp tank so I bought it. I really like the desing and the back compartment filter is Great.

So here goes....

Fluval Stratum
No Heater

Initial Design(First time to EVER do a small nano tank)

Q5ao9.jpg

4yyhb.jpg

xdnyt.jpg

Tell me what you think, as I am always looking for guidance.

Suggestions are welcome

<Matty>

Also need to add, I like the idea of giving the tank a suited name e.g "Riverside Rock" so if you could come up with any "chuck em in"

When I look at this rock, I get visions of a lonely rocky outcrop in a landscape. It would be nice if you cover part of the rock with moss, or a plant from the base upwards to let's say halfway and then just let some strands go up higher as if they were covering crevices in the rock. Then around the base, something that represent trees, such as liliaopsis, and the rest covered with a carpeting plant that represent the plain...

Im ok with your other suggestions but about covering the rock with moss, I disagree

With the plants, you mean like this?

t4CIY.jpg

Any progression from this yet? :hyper:

Im thinking of getting a shrimp tank to either go on my computer desk or next to my large tank. Seeing yours makes me want one even more :) Specially with the ms paint visual aid :D

That design tank is really nice btw! Love the feet on it.

What rock is that in the tank (if you know)? Has a really nice shape to it, and colour.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back