75 Gallon Stocking?

Ripley

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Alberta, Canada
I currently have 4 angles and 10 leopard danios in a 55 gallon, but tomorrow they are moving into my empty 75 gallon. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for other tankmates? I was thinking discus, but theres not many here and i know that angels and discus can be risky in some cases.
 
Clown loaches get a bit too big for a 75 gallon, though they would be a nice addtion when they are small.
 
as long as the angels are tank bred then discus will be fine this is because wild angels carry a parasite which doesn't effect them but effects discus so to answer your questin in most cases discus and angels are fine together i have them both together
not sure about the danios with discus or angels as they are quite quick
 
IMO otos are very good tank cleaners

they don't get very big but prefer 4+ in a group :good:
 
I think the tank is around 48" long, 18" high, and probley 18" wide. Id have to measure it again.

I dont mind the idea of serverums, they are nice looking. I have been looking for some blue rams but I am having a hard time finding them. But if there are no nice discus out there, I may go with the severums.

Yeah I have been thinking of going with Ottos eventually, and possibly some cories. Also I may ncrease the danio school or get a small school of another type. Just to fill out the tank somewhat.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top