FishEnthusiast
Fish Herder
Hi all,
I was lucky enough to marry the man of my dreams last week. My grandmother was married 60 years ago on March 31, 1945. I was honoured to wear her wedding dress. She kept it wrapped in a sheet in a drawer for the last 60 years if you can believe it. The best part was it was a perfect fit. I don't have very many pictures yet as my dad was using my camera and he has no clue what zoom is. But I do have a few and I thought I would share them with you.
First though, when I was getting ready to go to my mom's house(I was married in her back yard) I found this bloom on one of the daisies I had bought for the tables. I thought it was very fitting as the two blooms become one and share one stalk.
This is me walking down my mom's stairs, I met both my father and stepfather at the bottom and they walked me to my husband(It is so neat to be able to call him that!
)
And finally, the happy family, with our two best friends that were our witnesses.
OK...One more cause my daughter is so cute. I got a hold of the camera and snapped this pic
It was so hot the day I was married that as soon as the photos were done, I changed, man was I hot!
I was lucky enough to marry the man of my dreams last week. My grandmother was married 60 years ago on March 31, 1945. I was honoured to wear her wedding dress. She kept it wrapped in a sheet in a drawer for the last 60 years if you can believe it. The best part was it was a perfect fit. I don't have very many pictures yet as my dad was using my camera and he has no clue what zoom is. But I do have a few and I thought I would share them with you.
First though, when I was getting ready to go to my mom's house(I was married in her back yard) I found this bloom on one of the daisies I had bought for the tables. I thought it was very fitting as the two blooms become one and share one stalk.
This is me walking down my mom's stairs, I met both my father and stepfather at the bottom and they walked me to my husband(It is so neat to be able to call him that!
)
And finally, the happy family, with our two best friends that were our witnesses.
OK...One more cause my daughter is so cute. I got a hold of the camera and snapped this pic
It was so hot the day I was married that as soon as the photos were done, I changed, man was I hot!

My fiance and I are getting married in October and it seems to be the most difficult thing thus far.







