60 Litre Ideas

moll

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NE England
Right we have a 60ltr tank that is currently a fry tank but the fry will soon be gone and we are not doing live bearers anymore so suggestions please.

in there there will be a pair of bristle nose plecos so we need something to go with them.

We want something a little unusual no tetras, danios, small gourmi we have them in the 200lrt

So any sugestions welcome.
 
You could maybe try Rasboras, from what i hear these sound like pleasant fish. Possibly also glass catfish and some cories.
 
I'm looking for unusual rather than run of the mill, I want something I can't pick up at Pets at Home and the like.
 
theres not that many unusual things that can go in a 60 litre, id suggest dwarf puffers but you cant put them in with BNs

Killifish would be an option though, go check out the killifish section and ask for some reccomendations!
 
large group (15+) of bumblebee gobies.

or

a shrimp tank

or

3 dwarf puffers
 
8 Galaxy Rasboras
1M 1F Bolivian ram
and
Your two BN pleco
 
Thanks all we do like rams, we have a pair of cockatoo chiclid in our 200l which were a hard choice between them and the rams.


bumblebee gobies would be very nice but finding freshwater ones would be hard.

Dwarf puffers are great but if the can't be kept with the plecos then no.

I'm not getting rid of the plecos I love them they were a gift of my dh and my little boy nammed them Ben and Gwen as he is a massive Ben 10 fan.

I'm not sure of Killifish never had them and will have to go off and educate myself.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top