6 x Adult Red Bellied Piranha (Pygocentrus Nattereri)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Piranhaman1969

Reaction score
Here are my Adult Red Bellied Piranha's up for sale to enjoy a new home. I have reared these from babies, they are super healthy and feed well and have had a large tank to grow and are currently 9 - 10 inches & will grow bigger, there colours are stunning with red bellys and intense gold in colour.
These are ready to go to a good home and are £75 each but will I deduct the individul price if buying more than just the one.
Collection & serious offers only!

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    539.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 5.png
    5.png
    500.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 1.png
    1.png
    498.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 7.png
    7.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 7.png
    7.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 6.png
    6.png
    523.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.png
    3.png
    524.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.png
    2.png
    498.4 KB · Views: 73
Can you tell us your location please - town or which part of the county (eg north west).

Here are my Adult Red Bellied Piranha's up for sale to enjoy a new home. I have reared these from babies, they are super healthy and feed well and have had a large tank to grow and are currently 9 - 10 inches & will grow bigger, there colours are stunning with red bellys and intense gold in colour.
These are ready to go to a good home and are £75 each but will I deduct the individul price if buying more than just the one.
Collection & serious offers only!
How’s it going! I’m seriously interested, do you have some form of contact you could message to me or reply here with? I am not able to send you a private message for whatever reason.

How’s it going! I’m seriously interested, do you have some form of contact you could message to me or reply here with? I am not able to send you a private message for whatever reason.
Howdy, this is an old thread from last year, so i doubt the op still has his red bellies for sale. They are also over the other side of the pond to yourself😉

It's good to read entire threads closely - that was collection only in England. Let's see, airfare, cargo costs, US fish and wildlife permits, inspection fees...those piranha would take a bite out of your wallet.

Most reactions

trending

Back