6 x Adult Red Bellied Piranha (Pygocentrus Nattereri)

Piranhaman1969

New Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
Hertford
Here are my Adult Red Bellied Piranha's up for sale to enjoy a new home. I have reared these from babies, they are super healthy and feed well and have had a large tank to grow and are currently 9 - 10 inches & will grow bigger, there colours are stunning with red bellys and intense gold in colour.
These are ready to go to a good home and are £75 each but will I deduct the individul price if buying more than just the one.
Collection & serious offers only!
 

Attachments

  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    107.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    103.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 166
Can you tell us your location please - town or which part of the county (eg north west).
 
Here are my Adult Red Bellied Piranha's up for sale to enjoy a new home. I have reared these from babies, they are super healthy and feed well and have had a large tank to grow and are currently 9 - 10 inches & will grow bigger, there colours are stunning with red bellys and intense gold in colour.
These are ready to go to a good home and are £75 each but will I deduct the individul price if buying more than just the one.
Collection & serious offers only!
How’s it going! I’m seriously interested, do you have some form of contact you could message to me or reply here with? I am not able to send you a private message for whatever reason.
 
How’s it going! I’m seriously interested, do you have some form of contact you could message to me or reply here with? I am not able to send you a private message for whatever reason.
Howdy, this is an old thread from last year, so i doubt the op still has his red bellies for sale. They are also over the other side of the pond to yourself😉
 
It's good to read entire threads closely - that was collection only in England. Let's see, airfare, cargo costs, US fish and wildlife permits, inspection fees...those piranha would take a bite out of your wallet.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top