OscarWilde Fishaholic Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 512 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK Apr 18, 2009 #1 I've just subscribed to PFK first 6 months for £11.50. You also get a Nutrafin Mini Master Test Kit for free. Subscription is £20 £6 Quidco and £2.50 discount code GreatMags£ If your not a member of quidco then read up on it first. The code is from myvouchercodes.co.uk and worked fine for me
I've just subscribed to PFK first 6 months for £11.50. You also get a Nutrafin Mini Master Test Kit for free. Subscription is £20 £6 Quidco and £2.50 discount code GreatMags£ If your not a member of quidco then read up on it first. The code is from myvouchercodes.co.uk and worked fine for me
keenonfish Fish Addict Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 895 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, UK Apr 18, 2009 #2 I assume you are a hotukdeals regular Good deal mate... Been spending too much lately must... resist...
I assume you are a hotukdeals regular Good deal mate... Been spending too much lately must... resist...
keenonfish Fish Addict Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 895 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, UK Apr 18, 2009 #3 Where do you get to put the voucher code or have they removed this feature for quidco users? Do you have to go all the way to checkout?
Where do you get to put the voucher code or have they removed this feature for quidco users? Do you have to go all the way to checkout?
OscarWilde Fishaholic Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 512 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK Apr 18, 2009 #4 keenonfish said: Where do you get to put the voucher code or have they removed this feature for quidco users? Do you have to go all the way to checkout? Click to expand... Ha ha. Thought you were resisting Yeah at checkout
keenonfish said: Where do you get to put the voucher code or have they removed this feature for quidco users? Do you have to go all the way to checkout? Click to expand... Ha ha. Thought you were resisting Yeah at checkout
keenonfish Fish Addict Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 895 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, UK Apr 18, 2009 #5 Weird that I went through checkout twice and couldn't find the discount box. I suspect they have removed it Quidco tracked at £6 so still a good deal thanks Have some rep
Weird that I went through checkout twice and couldn't find the discount box. I suspect they have removed it Quidco tracked at £6 so still a good deal thanks Have some rep