Dan Robbins
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- May 30, 2008
- Messages
- 232
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi, I have a solid wood 5ft x 2ft x2ft aquarium for sale. This tank is new and has not been used. I am based in Birmingham UK.
The tank is lovely but i am unable to keep it due to the poor practicality of maintaining such a large tank during my degree.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am looking for £800 or a reasonable offer for this aquarium. Remember that this tank is unused and new.
Dan
The tank is lovely but i am unable to keep it due to the poor practicality of maintaining such a large tank during my degree.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am looking for £800 or a reasonable offer for this aquarium. Remember that this tank is unused and new.
Dan
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/413896-diy-5ft-aquarium-stand/#entry3483893






