50 Gallon

piranha_tim

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Ok I am trying not to be annoying BUT

what fish can anyone recommend for a 50 Gallon Tank

A picture would be great.

Looking for fish 4" or bigger.

Thanks in advance.

Would be a big help as I am having so much trouble deciding what I want.
 
One that I like but they can be hard to find is herotilapia multispinosa, called rainbow cichlids in the trade.
Without flash
6Rainbows800b.jpg

One with flash
Rainbow2_800.jpg

These guys get to about 5 inches at full grown. They are not aggressive with my mollies, rasboras, barbs or cories. They can become very territorial when they start breeding and can be a bit shy in a tank the first few days. They do take a lot of feeding and love to eat plants.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top