5 Good Films I Have Seen.

Heres my favourite 5:
Taxi - the original french version
Leon
Rosemary's Grave
City of lost children
Delicatessan

Got to love the french films!! And jean reno is probably my all time favourite actor !!

Oooh, "My father, the hero" - French version. Stunning.

Has anyone else here seen "The Chumscrubber"? It never hit theaters but is available on DVD/VHS. The title is dumb as heck, but I thought the plot was great. Acting was "so-so," but you couldn't beat the humor and the message in that movie. If you are interested, it is basically about a bunch of spoiled rich kids in California who are hopped up on all kinds of perscription meds for their "issues," when they're really be perfectly OK if it wasn't for their aloof, self-absorbed parents who think everything can be cured with therapy and drugs.

One of my fave non mainstream movies is SubUrbia. I only saw it twice (a friend owned it), but I loved it instantly. I wish I could find a copyu of it somewhere... VHS or DVD.

Just thought of another movie that was so weird it was brilliant:
bubba Ho-tep, Just love the thought of elvis in an old peoples home!!

And another very good french movie with jean reno in it is
Crimson Rivers- don't watch the sequel though its very disappointing!

1) My First Mister
2) Hide & Seek (not the recent one but the one about a pregnant woman who was kidnapped)
3) Jet Li's The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1&2 I think they are the best films he has ever done even better in the original language!
4) The Lady in White
5) Trapped

Ok they're my fave not very often seen films!

Most reactions

Back