5 Foot Tank And Cabinet

scar

Reaction score
due to somebody saying there going to buy the whole set up off me and not getting back since saturday im putting the whole lot back up for sale but im going to sell everything individvally hoping that with a long bank holiday weekend coming up people will have more time on their hands to come and view and collect
so here goes
the tank is a silver akva-stabil effectline aquarium measuring slightly over 5 foot the measurements are 160x55x60cms the tank holds 530ltrs or 116 gallons the tank is open top ie NO LIGHT UNIT OR CANOPY INCLUDED (but im selling a t5 luminaire seperatly) there is no marks at all on the tank its as it came out of the box when delivered
the cabinet is a beech effect juwel style measuring 160x55x75cms high
the tank is an ideal size for marines or for discus which is what i had in the tank the tank on its own cost me £280 im asking just £200 for the tank and cabinet but please be aware that due to the size of the tank its collection only and you will need at least a mondeo sized car or estate or a van
i can email pictures to you if your interested but please genuine interested people only the tank will be emptied before collection (im just running it now to keep the bacteria in the filter alive)
im based in south manchester about 8 miles from the airport

Most reactions

Back