48l Tank

kizno1

Fish Connoisseur
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Norfolk, England
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
oh i didnt see that thats wierd i worked out how much it shuld hold on the calculator thing on hear
 
Its an odd shape. I'd suggest you edit the title as not everyone will look as closely as arobinson and I.

As for digging fish...in all honesty I've not come across many that actively dig. Possibly something like a peacock goby might be an idea.

Not sure I'm keen on the idea of digging fish...you'd never see them.

I'd go for a 6 corys (panda or pygmy), a gourami and a shoal of something small but nice - neon's, embers or harlequin rasboras.
 
Ah. You're going to struggle in a tank of that size, the biggest I would go for would be a honey gourami. Properly laid out though - central bogwood spiral with plants surrounding or even entwining this, light gravel/sand or black gravel - and a decent sized shoal with a pretty gourami and a few corys would look lovely.
 
ok i dont want anythink big big just not little tetras and things
how many honey gouramis and corys do you think i could have
 
Well i have a 40 litre with 3 albino corys
i am considering a pair of something nice, rams/gouramis
but once i have bought those i will be at MAX stock, maybe a bit over.
Good Luck
Spectrum
 
Have you bid on the tank??

Would be a good little buy at a decent price, just been in pets at home this morning to get some melafix and noticed they sell this tank for £70 without a stand and it is 48 litres, so if it doesnt go too high it would make a good small community tank or fry tank

Andy
 
nah i didnt bid on it im going to save up and get a bigger tank
what would be the biggest tank i could rum with a 75w heater? because my mum wont let me get anymore tanks but dosnt mind if i swap two of my smaller tanks for a bigger one
 
would it make any diffrence if i use the 50w and 25w heaters i alredy have or i use 1 75w heater
 

Most reactions

Back
Top