🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Stocking:
Moonlight gouramis for elves
black neons for hobbits
dwarf crayfish for orcs
a silver koi for gandalf
stone catfish for dwarves
...and a fire eel for the balrog!

This, of course, would be a completely and utterly terrible stocking. Don't really do this. Just making a mental image...

I think a bristlenose Pleco would make a decent Gandalf! Too bad that’s already mines name ;)
Gandalf is a most excellent name for a BNP. When I had one, my daughter named it "Brissleplacky." I couldn't argue with that.

Also beware of those plant seeds - they are often not aquatic plants... and though they may grow in nicely initially, they often melt and cause a horrible devastating mess for the aquarist.

Ack!
I keep forgetting to post haha
I'll try, sorry q:
I don't have a phone so I take the photos on my mom's phone and send them to myself to my PC through email

I guess it’s time for better stocking now :) ( removed the pokie looking plant haha)
365072AE-D444-49C6-95EB-928914AA5654.jpeg

Last edited:
All fake plants, right? I bet your fish would be more comfortable with some tall plants and/or floaters. (Do I see a floater in the upper left, or is that a reflection?) Also, I only see three fish, is that correct? More fish would be happier. Other than that, though, this is a really cool, fun-looking setup. I love the flower pot hobbit holes. :)

All fake plants, right? I bet your fish would be more comfortable with some tall plants and/or floaters. (Do I see a floater in the upper left, or is that a reflection?) Also, I only see three fish, is that correct? More fish would be happier. Other than that, though, this is a really cool, fun-looking setup. I love the flower pot hobbit holes. :)
all fake except for some, they’re not visible, though.
I have 8 fish, 5 silver tip tetras and 3 blood fins. They tend to hide because they nip at each other so much ☹️ I’m getting more fish soon, so it will hopefully help with aggression 🙂
The floating plants are just plant that come un-rooted that I’m to lazy to fix haha :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back