littlefishie
I Harth Darth
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2004
- Messages
- 1,407
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
- Location
- My own place!!! Niagara Falls, Ont.
I love the tree root one and the last one... absolutely stunning.
;
/www.acrylicaquariums.com/gallery_detail_14.htm
/www.acrylicaquariums.com/gallery_detail_22.htm
/www.acrylicaquariums.com/gallery_detail_2.htm

.....???canoechiq said:How are you liking the job? Is your costume all finished?
I think she's talking about Littlefishie's job at Marineland..Tokis-Phoenix said:.....???canoechiq said:How are you liking the job? Is your costume all finished?
[/off topic]
You're distracting me from my exam studying with all these links! 
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua...s/ga5-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua...s/ga7-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua.../ga11-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua...s/ga9-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua...s/ga6-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua...s/ga3-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua.../ga15-JPEG.html
/www.vectrapoint.com/main/photo/aqua...s/ga8-JPEG.html

How do you clean something like that? You'd have to buy scuba gear or somethingTokis-Phoenix said:Oh, and here it is in all its almighty glory set up as a marine tank
http/www.seaquariums.com/images/168.jpg
![]()
oops. I forgot for a seconds who started the thread. lol.Annastasia said:I think she's talking about Littlefishie's job at Marineland..Tokis-Phoenix said:.....???canoechiq said:How are you liking the job? Is your costume all finished?