A neighbour of mine is giving me his tank, as he is moving out of the country and doesn't really want it anymore anyways.
Anyways 40 gallon tank.
Remaining tank mates:
1 x Albino Bristlenose Pleco
1 x Clownfish
Now I know the clown fish gets big (too big for the tank?) and should be kept in groups of 3 or more. I have a feeling 3 will take up the good part of my tank and probably won't be able to get to get much else in there... if it is big enough that is. So I might just think about finding a new home for this one.
I like the looks of the pleco and I read they only get 6" or so, so that shouldn't be too big for the tank.
What do you guys suggest as other tank mates? I was thinking of possibly some cichlids (electric yellows) since they don't need an overly big tank, but is the pleco OK with cichlids? Any other ideas are great.
Thanks.
Anyways 40 gallon tank.
Remaining tank mates:
1 x Albino Bristlenose Pleco
1 x Clownfish
Now I know the clown fish gets big (too big for the tank?) and should be kept in groups of 3 or more. I have a feeling 3 will take up the good part of my tank and probably won't be able to get to get much else in there... if it is big enough that is. So I might just think about finding a new home for this one.
I like the looks of the pleco and I read they only get 6" or so, so that shouldn't be too big for the tank.
What do you guys suggest as other tank mates? I was thinking of possibly some cichlids (electric yellows) since they don't need an overly big tank, but is the pleco OK with cichlids? Any other ideas are great.
Thanks.







