4 Rescued Mollies Urgently Need A Home (Free)!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aethanyc

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: Various Mollies (One black lyre-tail, one black and white dalmation, one sailfin, one gold and black)
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: Very overstocked tank! I rescued them from being flushed but they can't stay in my tank and my lfs won't take them! :(
Delivery or Collection: Collection would be great, but I can deliver anywhere within 10 or 15 miles.
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: I'd rather not post them, but if someone can let me know how to do this safely for the fish I'll consider it.

As I said, my tank is seriously overstocked as a result of saving these fish, and my lfs won't take them from me so I really need to find them a good home. They've all got lovely temperaments and haven't caused any problems in my tank, but they really need to go as they're seriously overcrowding my tank! They're very pretty, healthy, no signs of disease or poor health at all.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Please delete this! As no-one is interested and I need my tankspace free ASAP, I'm going to drive them to the nearest shop that will take them, near Woking. :S

Sorry if this thread has been an inconvenience, I thought it would be worth seeing if any Molly-lovers would want them right away.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back