3Rd Tank Finished

ky*weremiej

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just finished my 3rd tank and I have to admit its my smallest and possibly my favourite, probably just because my betta is in there, its only a fluval edge 23litre but its a good space for him.

59.gif

fish.gif

59.gif

IMG_0735.JPG

Ps the guy I got the tank off put house light bulbs in it because he was a idiot, I have ordered the correct bulbs !

Lovely! Is there a lid? ;o And does your handsome little fellow have a name? ^_^

Ninjouzata said:
Lovely! Is there a lid? ;o And does your handsome little fellow have a name?
happy.png
no lid just a little access hole under the housing, and his name toretto

http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayLargeImageView?storeId=10551&imageName=/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/extralarge/32335.jpg&productName=Fluval Edge Aquarium 23L in Gloss White (Available In Store Only)&productCode=32335&catalogId=10601&langId=-1

Blondielovesfish said:
Looks very good! Nice aqua scaping! I'm sure your Betta loves it!
good.gif
Thanks, he does !!!!

Looks awesome, even looks much bigger than a 23 litre.

Lovely betta too :D

Shelster said:
Looks awesome, even looks much bigger than a 23 litre.

Lovely betta too
biggrin.png
I am also shocked with how big it looks, but when you have your hand in it you notice the size.

Another great tank you have sir. I have the Fluval Chi it is tall 5 gallon. But I recently closed it down because I just don't have the time for it anymore. Wish I did I miss my Betta :-(

omega59 said:
Another great tank you have sir. I have the Fluval Chi it is tall 5 gallon. But I recently closed it down because I just don't have the time for it anymore. Wish I did I miss my Betta
yay.gif
(
My betta is my favourite, thanks for the complements on both my tanks, right now I am trying to get into aquascaping because it looks fantastic this is what I am going for,
1_PinheiroManso_2008.jpg
I have just stripped my 40 litre and I am just in the middle of pricing it up, I am hoping to start planting next weekend but we are due a baby this Friday coming so things could get real hectic. 
wacko.png

Ha ha there's no 'could' about it :D congratulations and good luck for the impending birth :)

Shelster said:
Ha ha there's no 'could' about it
biggrin.png
congratulations and good luck for the impending birth
smile.png
I like to keep busy so its going to be fantastic
thanks.gif

Tell me about it :) three under three here, and three tanks :D maybe a fourth on the way (tank that is, not baby :D)

I would have more tanks if the misses would let me, I have been told no more until we get a bigger house
Dunno.gif

Well it's not a "No, NEVER" so I would be pleased with that :D

I know, I would have a wall size tank if she let me get away with it lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back