3D printed flow brake

Rusty_Shackleford28 143

Fish Addict
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
725
Reaction score
1,529
Points
93
I just got these in the mail today. They are a perfect fit for my HOBs.
IMG_20250419_100110725.webp
IMG_20250419_102754156_HDR.webp
 
Sigh, I keep thinking about getting a 3D printer but keep resisting. Just can't decide if I would use enough to justify the cost. Since I used to program CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine tools for cutting metal I'm sure that I could figure out how to program the thing but for what? :dunno:
 
Sigh, I keep thinking about getting a 3D printer but keep resisting. Just can't decide if I would use enough to justify the cost. Since I used to program CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine tools for cutting metal I'm sure that I could figure out how to program the thing but for what? :dunno:
You could make me a pointy hat !
 
I get a a guy that prints them for me...

My CNC capabilities goes up to a clamp on a press drill.

But with a little patience, I'm making killer mods... Like replacing a door lock with a hefted version and moving the barrel to the new. To keep the same key on everyone's key chains.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top