34l Via Aqua Va380 Tank W/ Wet/dry Trickle Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Selling a Via Aqua VA 380 tank - colour: Purple. Complete with wet/dry trickle filter. No media in filter.

Blurb from Via Aqua on tank. These are basically the same as Aqua One 380, just a different name.

The aquarium kit with rounded corners. ViaAqua's use of state of the art technology provide's a seamless viewing area in every aquarium. All aquariums are made with the highest quality glass to ensure durability and clarity. The included lighting and filtration incorporate the best electrical components and technology available to date. Designed for fresh and salt water aquariums. However, the main attraction of the VA380 is the wet and dry filter system built into the hood. This system is biologically far more capable than internal filters normally found on small to medium sized aquaria due to the obvious higher oxygen intake of an open system compared to one submersed in the aquarium.
Maintenance of the filters is Childs play. No immersing your hand in the aquarium to remove difficult internal filters. You open the lid and with the pump switched off, there is not even water, just media cartridges to remove and clean.

Aquarium facts:

•38W x 25D x 46H cm
•34 Litres Capacity
•Complete with built in biological wet/dry filter and fluorescent lighting.
•Seamless front and side glass creates optimum viewing
•Swivel lid protects water from environmental pollutants such as dust and gives easy access for feeding and maintenance

Photo - note, no ornaments or substrate included. In V.Good condition.

008-5.jpg

Pick up only, Wombourne, West Midlands (WV5)
Looking for £30 (ish)

Oh Minx if only you was nearer I'd of had this off of you!! and it's PURPLE!! :sad:
I hope you selll it soon,
Leanne
xx

Thanks Leanne :) Yeah you live near my sister, so its a bit far, like 4 hrs drive :lol:

Open to a reasonable offer on this, needs to go.

Have pm'd you :good:

ok, sold subject to collection/payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back