31 Gallon Stocking

jaclynl

New Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Everyone,

I currently have 4 Zebra Danios and 1 pygmy Cory in a 10 gallon tank. My 31 gallon cycling is near completion and I need to finalize my stocking plans.

I want to move the old fish to the new tank so I have to work with what I've got.

I was thinking of this stocking:
10 x Zebra Danios
8 x Pygmy Cory
10 x Harlequin Rasboras


Would that be okay? Any other ideas?

Also I have been on a waiting list at my LFS for more pygmy cories for over a month (I was going to put 4-6 in my current tank) and they still have not come in. Would it be okay to switch to another type of cory? I feel sorry for my lone little guy.

Thanks!
 
if you already have 1 i would get 3 more at least then get 4 of a different type.

Okay...so I should just keep holding out for the store to get more?

What other type would you suggest?
 
if the store are taking forever and you really want some more i would go to a different shop and see if they have any.
other types : sterbai, panda, albino, peppered( the cheapest ), look in the catfish section in the species section and see which ones you like :good:

also what other types of fish do you like? tetras: neons, cardinals, rummynose, etc. liverbearers: guppies, mollies, platies, endlers, etc. etc. etc.
 
if the store are taking forever and you really want some more i would go to a different shop and see if they have any.
other types : sterbai, panda, albino, peppered( the cheapest ), look in the catfish section in the species section and see which ones you like :good:\

also what other types of fish do you like? tetras: neons, cardinals, rummynose, etc. liverbearers: guppies, mollies, platies, endlers, etc. etc. etc.

I have looked at every fish store in the city, no one seems to have any. The guy at the fish store I like says he doesn't know when they will be getting more in. Are all of them happy together? I just don;t want to get a type that will eat the one I have. I like the way the leopard ones look but the ones I see in the store are the Bronze and Panda

I like Tetras, not much on livebearers. I want the fish to be active and small so that I can have a lot of them.
 
if the store are taking forever and you really want some more i would go to a different shop and see if they have any.
other types : sterbai, panda, albino, peppered( the cheapest ), look in the catfish section in the species section and see which ones you like :good:\

also what other types of fish do you like? tetras: neons, cardinals, rummynose, etc. liverbearers: guppies, mollies, platies, endlers, etc. etc. etc.

I have looked at every fish store in the city, no one seems to have any. The guy at the fish store I like says he doesn't know when they will be getting more in. Are all of them happy together? I just don;t want to get a type that will eat the one I have. I like the way the leopard ones look but the ones I see in the store are the Bronze and Panda

I like Tetras, not much on livebearers. I want the fish to be active and small so that I can have a lot of them.


Anyone?

I would also like to get a Gourami pair...

Any suggestions?
 
dwarf gourami are small and are coulorful gouramis. kind of shy though. other corys, i have now got 3 albino corys and they are always active!! also i have another type which are pretty active.
 
dwarf gourami are small and are coulorful gouramis. kind of shy though. other corys, i have now got 3 albino corys and they are always active!! also i have another type which are pretty active.

Would the Gourami's be okay with the Zebras and the Harlequin's I plan on getting?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top