30L Marine Set Up

foley69

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i was considering setting my GF tank up into a marine set up and was just after second opinions as of what to stock it with i was thinking maybe a couple of pistol or cleaner shrimp and a shrimp goby of some sort would this be suitable for such a small tank. i will also be having live rock and caulurpa (spelling) to aid in filtration.

thanks andy

Thats only a 6 and half gallon tank so not really big enough for a fish imo however it would make a good tank for a shrimp and hermit

Seffie x

I was thinking a small goby or jaw fish would be suitable this size
Tank as it would alone with a couple of shrimp

I was thinking a small goby or jaw fish would be suitable this size
Tank as it would alone with a couple of shrimp

I wouldn't put one in there, but then I am known for being rather conservative :lol: Jawfish need a deep sandbed, which would decrease your water v and then when you think of the rock displacement as well :S there will not be much water in there at all

Seffie x

You could probably get away with a yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp and a small CUC of a couple of snails and 1-2 hermits, depending on species. The goby isn't the most physically active fish in the world, spending most of its time on the sandbed defending the shrimp and looking for food to come by.

Most reactions

Back