30 Gal. W/danios...what To Add ?

Faythee

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Florida, USA
I have 8 Purple Passion Danios in there now. I was going to do a pair of Rams and some Corys....but now not so sure. Any ideas ? Could I do 1 Angelfish ? Maybe Tiger Barbs ? My husband keeps asking...aren't you gonna put more fish in there ? I am over analyzing and bad at making decisions.....so suggestions will help ! Thanks
 
Purple Danios, Harlequin rasboras, cories, and a rubbernose plec. That is what I am going to add to my 29 gallon tank. I would add either cories or rams, but not both. Cories are so peaceful that they seem to get picked on by any fish who is the least bit agressive.
 
Thank you Wolf. Yes, that was my concern as I do not want any agressive fish. I will check out the rasboras. Maybe I should go to the LFS and write down what I like, research and go from there.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top