3 Some!

JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Reaction score
Thought i just show my 3 apple snails been nice to each other :)

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

thanks for looking :)

I love the colour of that one in the middle the sandwiched snail so to speak

I love the colour of that one in the middle the sandwiched snail so to speak

It was brought as ivory?.... it looks more blue but i dont know if its the body colour just making it look blue or it is actually blue lol.... any one have any idea's to what actual colour it is?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great pics Jen :good:

I think that is a blue. The ivory ones should have light coloured body like your pink one. The blue has ivory coloured shell with dark body which makes the shell look blue.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great pics Jen :good:

I think that is a blue. The ivory ones should have light coloured body like your pink one. The blue has ivory coloured shell with dark body which makes the shell look blue.

Cheers m8 and thanks for the confirmation, always thought when i brought them that it just didnt resemble ivory like sold, better for me casue i like the blue better ;)

Lovely Colouring ...Any babies by any chance? lol

Thankyou :), as upto now no babies, eggs nothink :(... maybe soon eh? lol...but i brought them just for the tank itself so if they do lay some eggs it's just a bonus... guess it saves me buying more for the other tank lol :)

Thanks for comments peeps :)

jen

I wonder how many views this topic gets.

ROFL.... well the title sure got me to look :blush:

I really like the color of the one on the left. Very pretty :)

Did have two of them but the 1 decided to get stuck on the powerhead that was in there(nopw removed) and died :(, but the others are thriving now and even though make a lot of mess :rolleyes: they are lovely looking things :)

Well if you do get any babies just give me a shout ...New tank coming soon would look great in it :D

Well if any eggs or babies materialise ill give you a shout :)

I wonder how many views this topic gets.

ROFL.... well the title sure got me to look :blush:

I really like the color of the one on the left. Very pretty :)

if you like the one on the left look http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/...il51_136902.php there which in turn links back to references from this site. Some going for free just pay postage and packing on the things. Maybe you were just commenting who knows but i thought it would be good to let people know

Most reactions

Back