The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HI MArk

tell me about the wood.....& £££ inc postage ta

HI MArk

hey mike

i have 5 pieces of mopani wood. 2 are pretty large,the other 3 are realy nicely shaped. i can get piccys up if you like?

all if this wood has been in my previous freshwater setup, so there will be barely, if any tannins would be released.

i can send the lot for £5 and that would be via interlink,i would package it very well for ya :good:

i have 5 pieces of mopani wood. 2 are pretty large,the other 3 are realy nicely shaped. i can get piccys up if you like?

all if this wood has been in my previous freshwater setup, so there will be barely, if any tannins would be released.

i can send the lot for £5 and that would be via interlink,i would package it very well for ya :good:
Like to see those pics, though looks like I'm bottom of the queue.
Martin

HI MArk

hey mike

Mark,

any pieces left?

regards

al

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back