20gallon Tank, Odd Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Phoenixbaby

Motorbike Riding Tattooed fish freak
Reaction score
what odd/different fish for my 20gallon?

ideas and suggestions plz :hyper:

How about some of these, they look amazing and thier movement is fasaniting to watch

blackghost.jpg

depends what type of fish you want, 20gallons is enough for most of the Target species of Puffer but you wont really see them that much as they mostly all hide apart from at feeding time.

this would include:

T Turgidus
T Cochinchinensis
T Abei

there is also:
C Salivator, which is supremely aggressive, mine were nastly little buggers (bit me on more than one occasion)
C Travancoricus, Dwarf Puffers, active but again nasty little buggers and can be very very nippy.

there are obviously loads of other fish types availbale, but these are smallish oddballs.

Puffers as DarkEntity has mentioned or a Rainbow Snakehead..very nice pred, hand feeds which is always fun :D

omg wow what a lovely looking fish :hyper:

and I could have ONE in my 20gallon yes?

yeah thats the one, can i have two? or not lol

Channa Bleheri or Channa Gachua can both be kept in a 20gall, but you can only get 1 or a breeding pair, you CANNOT just put 2 fish in as if they turn out to be 2 males you will soon have 1 male.

also Bleheri is subtropical not full tropical temps.

thats fine with me, i shall just probably get one if i cannot get a breeding pair, any ideas where i can get one from?

Not sure where Bracknell is lol. But if you go on troical fishfinder, and type in 'bleheri' on the search, you'll find the shops that have them in stock. I know that Wildwoods always has them in :good:

thats near epping yes?

ok so say i couldnt find one near me, if i was to send u money via paypal, would u be able to post them? providing they were juvies?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back