20gallon Stocking!

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
wrexham
Ok i have 5 guppies 9 tetras,
what would you suggest i can have in it...
id like either a pair of angels
a pair of gouramis or a pair or german blue rams!


what do you recon...
or is there anything else you can suggest?
 
Angelfish need larger tanks. I am not sure about the rams, but you could have a pair of drarf gouramis. I would also suggest maybe some corydoras for the bottom of the tank instead.
 
i have 3 bronze corys

and 2 peppered!

cool ill look into the gouramis!
 
haha hmm instead of lemon tetras could i push it and get another blue ram instead?
 
Wait what fish do you have total in the tank? Cause you would not want to over stock it.
 
19 at the moment but guppies and tetras are soon to be moved....
the tetras are 4-5 years old, thyere slowly dropping one by one!
:)
thanks for asking! :)

which leaves, 5 cories!
 
Yeah my fish are really old too and are slowly dropping one by one. That's good in a way cause you can start anew! That's what I am doing.
Ok so how about this:
5 corys (obviously)
2 rams
2 gouramis
3 oto catfish

That's what I would do.
:)
 
Ohhh yeah that sounds fab!

:)
thanks.. ill get the rams this week maybe the gouramis too.. then give it 2 weeks and add the oto's
:)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top