mwood2
Fish Addict
Well I just finished getting the 20 gallon started up today. Moved over all my plants/media/Puffer from the 10 gallon into the 20 long. I have to say I am very satisfied at how it turned out.
The DP is only inn there while I fix up the 10 gallon for him again. For the 20 gallon I plan to get some taller plants for the back of the tank and stock it slowly once the DP is rehomed to the 10 gallon. Although I may add a BN or perhaps some Dwarf Chain Loach while he is inside. With such a large tank and i dont I will have any issues with bullying. Current equipment is:
Fluval +2 (105 GPH)
Thero 200watt Heater
Nova Extreme HO Light Fixture (2X 24watt T5 lights)
Once the DP is moved out i plan to have:
7 Bloodfin Tetra
1 BN Pleco
5-7 Dwarf Chain Loach
10 Rasbora or Tetra (dont know what kind yet)
Thats all I can think to stock for right now so suggestion to go with that would be great. Oh and please suggest any plants I should look into and where to set them. I am not that good at planting and could use some advice.
Thanks. Also sorry for crappy pic quality, I don't have a proper camera right now.
The DP is only inn there while I fix up the 10 gallon for him again. For the 20 gallon I plan to get some taller plants for the back of the tank and stock it slowly once the DP is rehomed to the 10 gallon. Although I may add a BN or perhaps some Dwarf Chain Loach while he is inside. With such a large tank and i dont I will have any issues with bullying. Current equipment is:
Fluval +2 (105 GPH)
Thero 200watt Heater
Nova Extreme HO Light Fixture (2X 24watt T5 lights)
Once the DP is moved out i plan to have:
7 Bloodfin Tetra
1 BN Pleco
5-7 Dwarf Chain Loach
10 Rasbora or Tetra (dont know what kind yet)
Thats all I can think to stock for right now so suggestion to go with that would be great. Oh and please suggest any plants I should look into and where to set them. I am not that good at planting and could use some advice.
Thanks. Also sorry for crappy pic quality, I don't have a proper camera right now.
look's really good






