20+ Cherry Shrimp £15.50 Next Day Delivery

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Was interested but just had Road Tax, Insurance and 2 New Tyres

Will see if you got some next payday

All shrimp have arrived safely and in one piece, clearer than i thought they'd be but none the less still very happy. My resident red ones are giving them a tour as i speak lol

Cheers again

Not sure I'd want as many as 20+ (it's only a 15g) but would you be able to do 10? I'm in the UK and can pay through paypal if that suits.
P.

Not sure I'd want as many as 20+ (it's only a 15g) but would you be able to do 10? I'm in the UK and can pay through paypal if that suits.
P.
Only problem is that it costs me £5.50 special delivery + packaging and heatpack so 10 would work out at £10.50

Mine arrived early today thanx. :good: Some were carrying eggs! Haven't checked on them since but sure they must have coloured up by now. Very active and feeding merrily within a few minutes in the tank. Am happy to try for pics in a few days if you're having trouble. They are small and jolly quick so pics are tricky.
P.

hi, what are the length of these, would they be ok in with clown loaches and silver sharks, clown loaches are abot 3-4" and silver sharks are about 4".

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back