🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Realtree

Fish Addict
Reaction score
20+ Adult,sub adult and juvenile cherry shrimp
posted next day special delivery before 1pm in insulated box and heatpack
I state 20+ as there are always very small shrimp in the bag after netting
Apologies for slight increase in price RM now charging £5.50 for the service

hi will you do cash via post and if you will how many for £20 as £20 note is easy to send...cheers psychobilly

hi will you do cash via post and if you will how many for £20 as £20 note is easy to send...cheers psychobilly
Hi mate
Would do you at least 30 shrimp for £20 :good:
would advise sending cash either special or recorded delivery for your piece of mind

yep that sounds like a deal to me all i need now is an addy to get the cash to you ..

can i just add, this is a bargin, Real Tree, i saw some in MA at the weekend, 3 for a tenner!

cheers mate pm received will be posting friday morning when in town will go recorded ...so think you may get monday as i sure they don't deliver recorded on a saturday hope this is ok thanks psychobilly

cheers mate pm received will be posting friday morning when in town will go recorded ...so think you may get monday as i sure they don't deliver recorded on a saturday hope this is ok thanks psychobilly
:good: Will drop you a line when it arrives
What day (tues - fri) would you like delivery ?

anyday mate im home all the time at the mo (heart attack)so im enjoying my tanks to tha max have 6 ....the cherries are going in my 4ft pygmy cory tank fully planted (low tech) and i can't wait lol

on the off chance you wouldnt be able to post to ireland would you?
i know delivery will be more expensive

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back