20 Cherry Shrimp £15.25 Posted Next Day

Arrived OK, only two were DOA. I counted them as they came out the bag and there was around 50 in total! Note that they are tiny though.

Hey, I notice from your profile your only in Worksop, I'm over in Conisbrough.

Would it be possible to collect? Or perhaps meet somewhere like Blyth Services A1(M)?

It would save you the expensive packaging for another sale and it would save me a fiver. :)

Would it be possible to collect? Or perhaps meet somewhere like Blyth Services A1(M)?

It would save you the expensive packaging for another sale and it would save me a fiver. :)
Sounds good to me mate
I don't drive but you are welcome to collect
will pm you a contact number

Sounds good to me mate
I don't drive but you are welcome to collect
will pm you a contact number
Due to your lack of posts
system won't allow you to recieve pms

I guess they've had issues here with newcomers abusing the pm system...

How many posts do you need for use of the pm system?

I don't usually use my hotmail for anything other than MSN chat but you could e-mail there at [email protected] Please just post back here so I know as this will go to my main e-mail account on notifications. I don't want to post my main address in a public forum as it attracts spam from bots.

Thanks. :)

I guess they've had issues here with newcomers abusing the pm system...

How many posts do you need for use of the pm system?

I don't usually use my hotmail for anything other than MSN chat but you could e-mail there at [email protected] Please just post back here so I know as this will go to my main e-mail account on notifications. I don't want to post my main address in a public forum as it attracts spam from bots.

Thanks. :)
got it mate
will send you a message

can you combine 2 lots ?
what size are they roughly?
Yeah no problem putting 2 lots together £25.25 in total
The size ranges from 1.5cm - 3-4mm and there is also usually loads of smaller babies extra - also not unlikely that some shrimp will be carrying eggs

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back