20 Cherry Shrimp £10

Hi what payment metheds do you accept? i do not have paypal atm

many thanks

paypal only, or cash on collection,,sorry

no shrimps left now,,,will have more in a couple of weeks

paypal only, or cash on collection,,sorry

no shrimps left now,,,will have more in a couple of weeks

Ok thanks for letting me know will give me some time to get a paypal account set up lol :p

Mine arrived today thanks :good: I had no idea they were sooooo tiny! :lol: :lol: I've had to have a rethink. Members on the betta part of the forum recommended the shrimp as good companions for a single male betta. My boys would all just see these as breakfast! :lol: So my new little babies are temporarily in a floating fry trap (with moss ball and amazon frogbit to try and deter them from getting out) and are awaiting delivery of a shrimp starter kit tank that I have just bought from e-bay :good: I hate the thought of any of them getting eaten :sad:

Fuzzynicki mine turned up this morning and i had no idea they were this small either having never seen them in person they are very fast though and are in with my male betta but he is constantly trying to eat them! :( wish i could afford another nano just for these guys and loads of moss! There was 8 when i went to work and now i have only seen two :S i made a hole in my moss ball for them to hide in though and i know at least one is in there!

Edit: forgot to say brilliant communication from seller really happy with everything! Cheers, matt

Fuzzynicki mine turned up this morning and i had no idea they were this small either having never seen them in person they are very fast though and are in with my male betta but he is constantly trying to eat them! :( wish i could afford another nano just for these guys and loads of moss! There was 8 when i went to work and now i have only seen two :S i made a hole in my moss ball for them to hide in though and i know at least one is in there!

Edit: forgot to say brilliant communication from seller really happy with everything! Cheers, matt

Aw Matt,- I hope that you don't lose the last couple :sad: I'm really surprised that they were recommended as tank mates for bettas as they are just way too small :sad: You can get a 10 litre starter kit for shrimp on ebay for around £30. You can get larger ones too, but I have opted for the cheapest as I reckon it's big enough for my tiny little things! The moss balls are good so fingers crossed for you :good:

the only fish i would keep with mine are endlers as i said earlier....i have a few in tanks where im raising killifish but once the killis are aroung 1'' long i take the shrimp out

I dont think i have any shrimp now :( sniff. My sister said she saw him eat one and i havent seen any today :( stupid betta!

Most reactions

Back