2 Fish Tanks For Sale

mrbudgie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
1st one is 119x49x56 325ltr good condition, crack in plastic hood but easily fixed, stand, black gravel. Comes with heaters air pump and 2 external filters - fluval 205 and fluval 305(305 only 2months old and cost £90 odd from pet smart)

image018of8.jpg

image019mr1.jpg

would someone be willing to part with £120 for this

final tank is 4ft tank with stand, heater, air pump, fluval 205 external filter and is filled with ocean style gravel.

post-28676-1197656070.jpg

wouldn't mind £80 for this

questions...feel free

collection from coventry west midlands (bring a friend lol as they are heavy) :)

also meant to add electrics work fine on both tanks and they having working light bulbs

I am so tempted on the first one, I am looking for a black juwel rio 300 or 400 yours is about the same size. I will have to smile very sweetly at hubby first.

They are both fab looking tanks.

omg there amazing, someones going to take you arm off for them, sadly its not going to be me :crazy:

good luck

its a good tank, but deceivingly bigger than it looks.

they are... & top bloke too :good:

cheers mate
ps glad all the fish are doing well and the angels spawning hey .. said they would just hope they dont get snackish like they used to lol

the 2nd tank i will be taking once i get dimensions. but as far as i remember the guy said there both available.

1st one is 119x49x56 325ltr good condition, crack in plastic hood but easily fixed, stand, black gravel. Comes with heaters air pump and 2 external filters - fluval 205 and fluval 305(305 only 2months old and cost £90 odd from pet smart)

image018of8.jpg

image019mr1.jpg

would someone be willing to part with £120 for this

final tank is 4ft tank with stand, heater, air pump, fluval 205 external filter and is filled with ocean style gravel.

post-28676-1197656070.jpg

wouldn't mind £80 for this

questions...feel free

collection from coventry west midlands (bring a friend lol as they are heavy) :)

also meant to add electrics work fine on both tanks and they having working light bulbs

Is the first one still for sale, and if so does it come with the stand?

im still waiting to hear from the seller at the mo..

hope its still for sale..

Hi All

I have had an offer for both tanks of someone, if the deal falls through I will update the thread. sorry for messing any one about that showed an interest.

thanks ian

Most reactions

Back