shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: eheim classic 2217
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: no longer needed as im giving up fishkeeping
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: sensible offers
Postage & Packaging: ( at buyers expense or feel free to arrange your own courier)
Photograph:
algaeintherelol011.jpg

Equipment make/model/size: Tetratec EX 700
Reason for Sale: no longer needed as im giving up fishkeeping
Delivery or Collection: either
Postage & Packaging: ( at buyers expense or feel free to arrange your own courier)
Photograph:

algaeintherelol011.jpg

both filters are little over a year old, both in excellent working order, both have original media ( eheim has taps too that where never added as i didnt want to cut the hose)
both are boxed and have full instructions- neither sets of pipes have been cut to size!
both complete.
original media will be sent unless im asked not too, so bear that in mind when it comes to postage costs

payment is to be made directly into my bank account, or cheque or postal order ( i hate paypal!) ( account and or contact details will be given to buyer)

Equipment make-model-Fluval 4+ with sponges) ( also spare fluval charcoal pads and polishing pads)
Age and condition: used
Reason for Sale: no longer needed
Delivery or Collection: either.( or feel free to arrange your own courier)
Postage & Packaging: as above
Photograph: not available, but feel free to google it or check pics and description on ebay.

used but still in good condition ( PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO SUCKER ATTACHMENT)

please note that i don't get here as often as i used to but, i will endeavour to reply to all questions as soon as i possibly can.

shelagh x

Wish you were closer, I'd have had the 2217! x

Hi there, what are you wanting for the ex700 Shelagh? Guessing postage would be about £10-12?

Thankyou :)

Blimey another forum icon leaving! Can i ask why you are selling up?

awww if u had told me sooner how much i was loved then maybe i wouldnt be leaving
cry1.gif

haha only joking! i really appreciate the kind words x im not leaving just taking a break..i still have my oscar,but ideally would like to go back to marine,reef in the near future.. im not selling my tanks for that very reason

right,price.. errm £50? is that too much?

If you still have it for sale on the 14th then i will have it. No worries if not though. :good:

Just out of interest, how much for the Eheim? Never had one and people rave about them so wouldn't mind owning one if the price is right :D

ok not a problem, if u inbox me when youre ready i'll get an email on my phone

was thinking £60 for the 2217? ( they are very good, massive LPH,tho i thought a little tricky to set up initally, but hasnt needed to be touched since.. im sure i roped other members here into helping me)

shelagh x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back