Avinitlarge
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2005
- Messages
- 322
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- South Yorkshire, Rotherham, England
Right, We now have 2 empty tanks, Our 24"X 12" X 12" Or know to us the tank of death
And the 21 litre Betta tank, Sadly our beautifull betta died in the night
Anyway.........,
The betta tank is gonna be used as a betta tank again, I want the sexiest betta money can buy, Who imports the really fancy ones into the UK?
The other tank, Once cycled is gonna be very planted, Question is what fish shall I have? Im gonna leave this one up to you guy
Lovely betta
And the 21 litre Betta tank, Sadly our beautifull betta died in the night Anyway.........,
The betta tank is gonna be used as a betta tank again, I want the sexiest betta money can buy, Who imports the really fancy ones into the UK?
The other tank, Once cycled is gonna be very planted, Question is what fish shall I have? Im gonna leave this one up to you guy
Lovely betta



I loke guppies, but they caused a huge wipe out in one of my tanks and I haven't yet been able to restock it.






