15l Nano Cube... Fish Choices?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ChrisP

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have this little 15L cube kicking about that I once had a betta in. I'm setting it up again and wondering what fish would be suitable for a tank of this size. Any suggestions? I was thinking a few little cory for the bottom although I've read the tank may be too small for these and shrimp would be better? Also it would be nice if there was something swimming around the middle, some sort of tetra or rosbora?

Many thanks
rolleyes.gif

There's really no fish suitable for a 15L tank. The only thing I can think of is possibly a mystery snail and/or red cherry shrimp.

Hi,
I have a 15l with decent filter and i keep a betta with some pygmy cories. Others here will say its overstocked but i keep on top of maintenance and it works for me, so it is possible if you are sure you won't get lazy when it comes to water changes.

You might be able to have some microrasboras or sparkling gourami, or some endlers.

Have you considered an African Dwarf Frog?

You could get a pair in that comfortably, I believe.

Thank for the suggestions everyone :) I'll do a little more reading and such. I need to wait for the tank to finish cycling yet so I have a bit of time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back