15g stocking ideas

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

rookiefishguy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently have a 15 long set up and cycled and looking to add additional fish. A little bit about the set up, it has a finer sand substrate, temp is around 76ish and ph sits around 7.0. I'm in the process of adding driftwood and some other hardscape and some live plants as well.

In the tank I currently have 4 male guppies and 1 mystery snail I brought in from a 5g. I'm looking for ideas to stock this tank that will go along with the set up ive mentioned. I was thinking of adding maybe 2 more male guppies, a school of some other fish (5-7 depending on the species) and then maybe 1 centerpiece fish. All suggestions are welcome!

Hi all,

I currently have a 15 long set up and cycled and looking to add additional fish. A little bit about the set up, it has a finer sand substrate, temp is around 76ish and ph sits around 7.0. I'm in the process of adding driftwood and some other hardscape and some live plants as well.

In the tank I currently have 4 male guppies and 1 mystery snail I brought in from a 5g. I'm looking for ideas to stock this tank that will go along with the set up ive mentioned. I was thinking of adding maybe 2 more male guppies, a school of some other fish (5-7 depending on the species) and then maybe 1 centerpiece fish. All suggestions are welcome!
What are the tank dimensions ?

Since you have sand what about corydoras catfish? 5 of the smaller ones (pygmy?) might be okay in a 15 gallon with your current stock.

Dimensions will help us give you some options but we could also do with knowing your water hardness.

Do you know your water hardness at all? You could attain this of your local water boards website if not.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back