Livestock/Equipment
Age and condition: 1 year mint condition
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: No room :(
Delivery or Collection: Pick up only
Sales price: $1500
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

This is a cube style marineland glass 150 gallon aquarium. Black wood stand and matching canopy. Stand has 2 doors in front and both sides slide open for easy access to underneath the tank. Canopy has two doors for easy feeding and the front flips up for cleaning. Tank is factory drilled but well sealed as I don't use a wet/dry filter system. Tank is fresh water. Mint condition. No scratches, no dings, seals are extremely clean with no stains, and no ragged edges. I have over $3000.00 in this setup with everything included.

This is a complete system; natural gravel, fluval 404 canister filter, 300 watt heater (4 months old), 60gallon hang on back filter (forget the brand name), Undergravel filter system, air pump, 30 inch light, and 8 red belly piranhas, 1 pleco. This is a beautiful set up that I love but I just don't have room for. This is extremely heavy you will need friends to carry, a truck to put it in, and buckets to put the fish in.

The fish are 100% healthy. Never had an issue and I've had them since they were dime sized. They are currently about 5 to 6 inches long. They eat live, pellets, flakes, brine shrimp, etc. The pleco thinks he's a piranha!

Please email ([email protected]) for actual pictures of the tank currently set up. Please call iff you have any questions. 815-915-6081. You must take the fish as I have no place else to put them.

Most reactions

Back