The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Doritos Dippas - Lightly salted are gorgeous dipped in fruit yoghurt.

Does Kangaroo count? LOL....mmmmm.....our own Australian Emblem on the barbie....delicious!

Does Kangaroo count? LOL....mmmmm.....our own Australian Emblem on the barbie....delicious!

Nice work Mr Miagi, Kangaroo is pretty tasty so long as is is only cooked to rare. If is is not bleeding it is no good. Some people here eat emu as well I think. Thats on the Auatralian Emblem too. :lol: I tried Wombat too, it was tasty.

I've heard kangaroo is nice, along with ostrich, I will try them when I get chance. I'm not so much put off by eating any type of animal, I'm more bothered about food being covered in nasty sauces :sick:

Not a recipe, but an oddity I think :unsure: When I eat an orange I have an instant craving afterwards for salt and vinegar crisps (or chips for the americans) :blink:

Arfie

Ive tried Crocodile! That was awsome, just like chicken! ;)

Dylema, hahaha, yeah, I prefer my meat well done, but only if its a god cut, otherwise, if you order well done its normally tough as boots.

Ive tried Crocodile! That was awsome, just like chicken!

Dylema, hahaha, yeah, I prefer my meat well done, but only if its a god cut, otherwise, if you order well done its normally tough as boots.

I have only tried it battered so it was hard to tell what it was like properly but it was tasty. I would love to try a crocodile steak. I am a chef so I have to dislike you on the principle of well done meat but I will forgive you because you try different things and you understand it will be tough. Just do me a favour and never ask for kangaroo or eye fillet well done. :D

When I was younger I used to eat Cornflakes mixed up with butter. Thinking back I'm not sure why I thought this was a good idea. :crazy:

I still eat galaxy ripple (a really yummy chocolate bar) dipped in extra thick fresh cream. Yummy!

What else I like which I think is quite normal although people at work think I am weird is sliced banana in custard.

Chicken breast in peanut butter- delish :drool:

I love raw cake mix- packet mixes tend to be eurgh, but stuff I make is always better raw than cooked :shifty: Creamed together sugar and butter is nice too.

banana custards not odd, it's a family favorite. (though not with cfc - 'cos he's bananaist)

Whilst pregnant with my second son, I ate pickled onions with ice cream. Very yummy, as well as marmite, pickled onion and chocolate spread sandwitch, peppermint crip chocolate bar (we had them in South Africa) with cheese and onion chips. :blush:

It's better if you stick the peanut butter in a blender with some coriander and garlic, and stuff the whole thing in a pitta bread.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back