125l Corys

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
Could i put corys in with my tigerbarbs 9 of them in a 125L tank?

How many could i put in?
 
It should be fine, as long as you keep up with tank maintenance.
 
I think I would be rather overstocked then though

do you reckon i could get away with pygmy's and then have 10 also how much poo do they do as they are replacing the sailfin plec as he poos to much and gets far too big.
 
I think I would be rather overstocked then though

do you reckon i could get away with pygmy's and then have 10 also how much poo do they do as they are replacing the sailfin plec as he poos to much and gets far too big.
 
depends on size of common plec then i doubt the cory's would produce half the waste think personally u would get away with the 10 cory's but 6 would be fine anyways as for the pygmys yeh 10 would be fine


jen
 
plecs about 5.5 inches and i have to gravel vac twice a week just to stop piles of poo building up
 

Most reactions

Back
Top