125G Wall Reef

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

wildechild_01

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok... here we go.  I know i read something on here sometime about someone who had built a fish room to house their tank and equipment but then had a wall in front of the tank giving the impression of the tank being mounted in the wall, kind of like if there was a window that happened to be a fish tank.  Wondering if anyone here has done this and if so How? I was thinking just build a wall in front of the tank but then you have a 4inch recess to the tank glass... definitely not what i am going for... but i want the stand completely hidden behind the wall... this is going to be a 6 foot long tank my basement and it needs to be Perfect.. but DIY due to budget...... Buying a house is expensive hahaha... 

any thoughts or links to helpful information would be immensely appreciated.

Good NEWS Everyone!!  okay so moderate news i managed to find a few threads while scouring the internet for information.  Some good ideas but nothing that is exactly what i am looking to do.  So in the true spirit of DIY I have sorted out my own plan and will document the adventure here... well.. okay so not here per say.. but I am going to start a new journal in the Saltwater section and do it there.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back