Reaction score
Livestock: Platy
Quantity for sale: 12
Reason for Sale: Starting to keep cichlids
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Free to good home
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

As im now keeping cichlids the platys need to go. Most were born in my tank. A few are still small but are growing fast. Free to a good home

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

i would be interested if you would be willing to post as your too far to collect ( i would pay for postage of course)

alot of people use royal mail special delivery serivce its next day delivery before 1pm

sorry need to put it on hold for the moment my 96L tank has developed a leak and my other tank is too small for your fish sorry

Hi, do you have any pics? I may be interested if they are still available?? Thanks, Mat

Not the best but

2011-07-25212833.jpg

2011-07-25212826.jpg

2011-07-25212841.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back