10g Tank, Stocking Question.

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
So, recently I found out my friend has fishes, but he doesnt know if he's overstocked.

- 3 Zebra Danios
- 1 Female Guppy
- 1 Male Platy
- 1 (unknown, but seems like a white skirt tetra)

I havent been to his house yet, but I'm just wondering if he could be able to add any more fishes?

(Supposably bottom dwellers.)

He doesnt want frogs.
He can handle shrimps, but how many?

What about cories? A small shoal of four albinos?
 
So, recently I found out my friend has fishes, but he doesnt know if he's overstocked.

- 3 Zebra Danios
- 1 Female Guppy
- 1 Male Platy
- 1 (unknown, but seems like a white skirt tetra)

I havent been to his house yet, but I'm just wondering if he could be able to add any more fishes?

(Supposably bottom dwellers.)

He doesnt want frogs.
He can handle shrimps, but how many?

What about cories? A small shoal of four albinos?


This is kind of tough. I have a 10g tank myself, and some people say you can fit 5,7,10,or 13 fish in a 10g. I say you can fit in about 7 fish, so you should try to find something that's small and can live on it's own(not with others of its species) I don't know if you could fit 4 more fish in though. :huh:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top