10g stocking

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Guppylover3x

Fish Addict
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
So I’ve upgraded my fish tank from a 5 gallon to a tank gallon. My question is what should I stock my tank with? I already have 3 male guppies in. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Can you post the water parameters, GH and pH especially. And tank dimensions so everyone knows what we are dealing with.

The measurements are, 20” x 10” x 12.5” (L x W x H) water peramaters are all okay. The 5 gallon was set up for around 3 weeks. Half the old tank water live plants and decorations were all moved over. I also tried to save the biomax instead of using different media for my new filter. The fish were moved in today. Around 5 hours ago. Many thanks.

None of us will know what "water parameters are OK" means. Parameters refers to the hardness, both GH (general or total hardness) and KH (carbonate hardness or Alkalinity), plus the pH. Temperature is also a "parameter" but it is the GH and pH that we especially need to know as different fish have different requirements for hard or soft water, basic or acidic, and we cannot suggest suitable fish without knowing these parameters for your source water.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back