10 Gallon Tank

Imcanadieneh

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Michigan
I need some help on deciding on which types of fish to put in a ten gallon cycled tank. It has a filter and a heater. I need some ideas on what kinds of fish to put in it. I would like tropical fish and some uncommon types. I really don't like tetras or guppies. I like gourimis and cooler looking fish. I would like about 5-8 fish and what do you think about angel fish? I like the puffer fish but i hear they dont get along with other fish. I don't know what to do but my pet store carries some cool uncommon fish like the green spotted puffer and glass catfish. I like them both but what do yall think. If possible could you list the fish that would work for a ten gallon tank and maybe what you would put in there. Remember uncommon fish not common
 
A blue crayfish? :3 just one, in its own tank.

xD

Dude, get like a school of puffers if they dont get along. If I cant sell my 5g tank I'm gonna stock it with puffers. :)

Livebearers are cool too.
 
Maybe some cory cats would be nice, along with (even though they're livebearers) platies, they're always nice. You could do a small Asian tank, with rasboras (perhaps honey gouramis as you said) some sort of loach (I mean like chain loach). There's quite a bit you can do with ten gallons, good to see someone who like uncommon fish :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top