10 Dwarf Shrimp For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

a1matt

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks for looking, all shrimp are now sold (as of 20/09/2011).

Pick up is welcomed for livestock. I can also combine postage if you want to buy any of the plants I have for sale (see plant post here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/373355-taiwan-moss-round-pellia-anubias-barteri/ )

Livestock: Blue pearl shrimp
Quantity for sale: 10
Reason for Sale: Sharing some rare('ish) shrimp
Delivery or Collection: Either.
Sales price: £25
Postage & Packaging: £7.50 (Royal mail next day special delivery)
Photograph: http://www.a1matt.co.uk/phpAlbum/main.php?cmd=imageview&var1=forums%2F160l%2F160l_1449.jpg
Photo is my own (all my photos are my own), and is taken of the actual colony from the same tank they are in now.

I've not seen these shrimp available in shops in the UK.
I imported them from Germany.
Am selling them for about the same price I paid (although not with the 30 euros shipping charge!).

Livestock: mixed batch of dwarf shrimp
Quantity for sale: 10 (I will aim to give a couple more, but will guarantee at least 10)
Reason for Sale: clearing tank out (for rescape)
Delivery or Collection: Either.
Sales price: £3
Postage & Packaging: £7.50 (Royal mail next day special delivery)
Photograph: None.

These are a cheap and cheerful batch of dwarf shrimp.
A mix of species (mainly heteropoda, but could be some tiger and babaultis in there too) as all sorts has passed through the tank in its lifetime.
In terms of colours\patterns they are low grade shrimp.

These would make an excellent clean up crew in a tank.

I am confident I have 2 batches, maybe 3. Now that I have enough interest to sell them all I will make a start on collecting the shrimp soon (tonight, or if not tomorrow) and be able to confirm the exact number of batches after that.

Someone else has already expressed an interest in a mixed batch via pm, and I am awaiting confirmation of if they want them. Depending on whether they want them and how many I will know what I can offer you. I will let you know as soon as I can.

I also have some cherries for sale (yet another tank being cleared out, this time to make some room for some selective breeding). As the cherries have some colour to them I am asking for £5 for 10.

Nice sig by the way, I can see you have multiple tank syndrome too :good:

Can the Blue be mixed with the Red?

Nevermind googled and found they will create ugly hybrids.

So that means putting them into the other tank which I've not decided which fish to fill it with.....I'll come back.

Thats great thanks :) i am setting up a 2nd Shrimp tank :lol: my other has Cherries from 3 different blood groups and have recently started breeding, now i want more!

Nice sig by the way, I can see you have multiple tank syndrome too :good:

someone made it for me when i started on here all those years ago :look: was a big guppy fan back then, now its all Bettas, Plecos & Shrimp :fun:

Very few that dont have multiple tank syndrome on here :lol:

Hi there,- I would be interested in 10 cherries, and also if there is a mixed batch left then one of those too please! I'm in Bromley so it would be collection :)

Nicki - I've put you down for one batch of cherries, and your on the list for mixed batch if there are any left. I will keep you posted on that.
Of course, you can pay on collection rather than by paypal.

All -
So the mixed batches are being offered to; coldcazzie, then lilfishie, then fuzzynicki. I do not think there will be any left after this.

I might have more cherries, I will also catch and count these in the next day or so, and post back with an update.

Nicki - I've put you down for one batch of cherries, and your on the list for mixed batch if there are any left. I will keep you posted on that.
Of course, you can pay on collection rather than by paypal.

All -
So the mixed batches are being offered to; coldcazzie, then lilfishie, then fuzzynicki. I do not think there will be any left after this.

I might have more cherries, I will also catch and count these in the next day or so, and post back with an update.

Lovely thanks Matt! :good: I'll wait to hear further from you re availability of the mixed shrimp and then arrange to collect (along with the Taiwan moss). Hubby says could I please arrange collection out of rush hour times as it can be a nightmare getting from Bromley to Eltham during this time! :lol:

The girlfriend has agreed to a romantic evening (lol) of catching and counting mixed shrimp and cherries, so if all goes well (if we do not run out of time) I will be able to update you all later tonight.

Lovely thanks Matt! :good: I'll wait to hear further from you re availability of the mixed shrimp and then arrange to collect (along with the Taiwan moss). Hubby says could I please arrange collection out of rush hour times as it can be a nightmare getting from Bromley to Eltham during this time! :lol:

Out of rush hour times is fine for me, I am pretty flexible. I will pm you with my address and we can make arrangements from there.

Ok can I have the Blue Shrimpies please.

They are yours :)
I will pm you with my paypal address and to arrange a mutually agreeable day to send the shrimp.

We ran out of time to catch them all :(
I will continue as soon as I get up tomorrow!

My shrimp are all settled nicely into their new tanks and have been very active this afternoon :D They don't seem to mind my male bettas at all and have been munching happily on their CrusTabs :D

Thanks very much Matt! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back