1/2 Maine Coon

Puffer_freak

Put the trombone down, *****!
Reaction score
OK, here a few pictures of my friends cats. Dizzy and Conker:

If looks could kill... (Dizzy)

dizzy1.jpg

Look at my face. Ain't it pretty?!? (Dizzy)

dizzy2.jpg

Oh, my life is sooo hard... (Conker)

conker1.jpg

Scratch my stomach. I command it.

conker2.jpg

I'm actually just so proud of this picture I'm not going to do a sad attempt at being funny like I have before...

conker3.jpg

Nooo...you didn't just catch me doing anything wrong... >__> <__<

conker4.jpg

Talk to the ears!

conker5.jpg

I'm prettier then my brother...

conker6.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them, and please ignore the rather bad and sad attempt at humour and good captions...

Lovely pics - all of them ! I love the 5th one down (the upside down eyes in the grass) :wub:

Actually I'd like to nominate that for POTM !

I doubt the cat is even half maine coon. Im gonna post a pic of my Maine Coon Yogi. He is not full maine coon. The mother was a domestic short hair and the father was a maine coon. Your girls hair on the tail and around the the face is too short to have anything of maine coon. Shes really pretty though.
Yogi.JPG

Boys. And there's two of them. And they not mine. ;) :p

Well my friend saw the full mein coon mother (prize winner). What happened was that the mother managed to get out one day and bred with a really scruffy tom cat. That's probably why they're not very long haired!

EDIT: Maybe the female genes are more recessive then the male genes? Don't know anything about cat genetics...

:lol: Here is a Main Coon for you - so I somehow thing that Conker and Dizzy are half Main Coon ;)
You can see the longer belly fur as well as the double coat - the first coat of short hair and then the finer coat of longer hair (quite visible in the first picture).

Puffer_freak said:
Boys. And there's two of them. And they not mine. ;) :p

Well my friend saw the full mein coon mother (prize winner). What happened was that the mother managed to get out one day and bred with a really scruffy tom cat. That's probably why they're not very long haired!

EDIT: Maybe the female genes are more recessive then the male genes? Don't know anything about cat genetics...
Uh mybe you neutered him to soon. He wasnt able to grow his mane. Thats why i said she. The cat on the link looked just like my cat except black. And his mother was a very short haired cat. If the mother was a prized winning maine coon cat ho would look more like the one in the link or in my pic.

Not necessarily. When cross breeding occurs, not all the kittens in the litter would look the same. Some could look almost entirely Maine Coon and other could look almost entirely moggy.

bloozoo2 said:
Lovely pics - all of them ! I love the 5th one down (the upside down eyes in the grass) :wub:

Actually I'd like to nominate that for POTM !
I'll second that :wub: lovly pics

Yes they are neutered. My friend can't remember what age they were neutered at but it's absoloute rubbish that she would have got them neutered too early, as she says she consulted lots of people first (not just the vet). Plus she tried to wait as long as possible as she knew they'd hate her forever, actully, she waited until they started spraying... ;)

My friend says thanks for the noms and her comment is:

well he is beautiful!

:rolleyes: :lol:

Most reactions

Back